While some people think they are Baha’is and are told that they, in fact, are not, others are Baha’is and simply don’t know it. Therefore, as a public service, here are some helpful clues that you may actually be a Baha’i:
You might be a Bah??’?…
- …if you’ve been divorced and still need your mommy and daddy’s permission to get married again.
- …if a movie star offers you a night of passion and your response is “Um … can I investigate your character?”
- …if you get more excited by LSA than LSD.
- …if the only smoke you envision when you hear the phrase “joint feast” is from overdone tadiq.
- …if you think March Madness is the result of extreme hunger.
- …if you see “Some Assembly Required” written on a box and you think it came from a place that needs homefront pioneering.
- …if you overhear your friends discussing ‘the ITC’s new IPG with Ruhi to be an A-Cluster’, and actually understand what they are talking about.
- …if you see a real estate billboard that says “Fully Detached Community” and you drive on saying “We’re not needed here”.
- …if it’s the Ides of March and your stomach growls and you answer the pager on your belt.
- …if your idea of the perfect family vacation is to wait for ten years, climb a mountain on foot where there are no casinos, no golf or tennis, you have to stay quiet, stand in line, cannot take pictures, visit a lot of gravesites, and at the end of ten days they kick you out of the country.